Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random


Time: some time in the morning
Place: Hostel J , Thapar University
Scene I:
I woke up to the alarm i had put up the previous night (and still didn't notice the time ,funny). After performing my chores i plugged in my earphones and headed for college. On my way i noticed that there was no one on the road (well a pretty usual thing) but even at the campus i saw no body then i started to panic. The whole college had turn into some sort of deserted place (like some place which was recently nuked) with everything in its place. I took out my phone and it showed all the network bars so i started calling up people and as i was doing this strangely “Bulls on Parade”(a friend of mine) showed up and he  explained his part of the story which was pretty much the same(strangely this friend of mine never shows up in college on usual days).
Scene II:
Bulls on Parade and I were somewhere in a building and we were not on the ground floor  because it was on fire  . We took the stairs and suddenly there was an Earthquake and the stairs ahead of us shattered. We did panic but after a while we calmed down and there was silence, the only sound we could hear was that of the  flames from the ground floor. After a while there was another sound, a familiar sound . We started moving towards the source and soon after we discovered that the source was a girl ( a familiar face) . Let her name be Tara( i  cant disclose the name) and i had a crush on her a long time back.  She was stuck somewhere and there was a huge gap in the floor between us. The only way to get her out of there was to make her jump. We calmed her down and asked her to jump ( she didn’t have a athletic built and the gap was pretty huge) and she agreed to do so. The Plan was simple –one of us had to catch her, for a moment there was complete silence and then Bulls on Parade counted till 3 and she jumped and fell into my arms. I must say it was  like some bollywood movie  scene and we had  eye contact for a while.

Scene III:
I was roaming around the streets of Patiala looking for people and friends ( the phone was still with me but for no particular reason i didn't use it) . The place was deserted but everything was in its place. I somehow got to lay hands on a Audi Q7  and it had a superb feel to it. The Audi was loaded with barrels of diesel , loads of edible stuff .I was on my way to a Armoury shop to pick up some weapons for safety purposes and as i reached there i grabbed a rifle , pistol and loads of ammo.I did practice shooting some place i don't remember.  Somewhere on my way back to college to look for some more people “FiR3eBoLt!” ( another friend of mine ) called  up and i was so elated to hear his voice , he told  me his whereabouts and i reached there. We then decided to locate our other friends and suddenly the phone started ringing

Ring ring ring and i am in my bed
I realize that it was a dream(much inspired by the movies ) . I was controlling it at some places like the Q7,weapons etc but the friends and the crush which appeared  in the dream were beyond my control. I wanted to post this dream as soon as i woke up in the noon but i had some prior engagements so didn’t get time.Strangely i remember a lot abt this dream....

“Dreams are the touchstones of our character.”- Henry David Thoreau


7 comments:

  1. I like the part where you think everything is nuked. that ought to be fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAHIIII!!!!
    hahahaha
    bahot sahi bhai...!
    although i prefer if you stopped calling me firebolt...sounds lame...i give you permission to use my name...
    but saale teri mentality dikhti hai audi q7 mili and the first thing you do is go to the fucking armoury for PROTECTION!!!! hahahahahah
    agar muje audi q7 mile na, id go to a fucking chemist for PROTECTION hjahahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasn't there any music playing in the background, and the voice of the girl echoing a thousand times( like in hindi soaps), when 'Tara' jumped ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angad- ok next time ill use your name
    and the place in my dream was devoid of humans apart from you guys so the chemist thing wont have worked :P
    @Quizzard- nah it was just plain eye contact
    no sounds of any sort :p

    ReplyDelete